perjantai 28. syyskuuta 2018

Jotain uutta Something new

Muutokset isovanhempien taloon on vielä tekemättä, mutta olen tehnyt jo joitakin uusia tavaroita sinne.

I haven`t done any changes to the grandparents´ home yet, but I have done some new things.

Tälläisiä lipastoja olen nähnyt monessa blogissa viime aikoina. Päätin kokeilla myös sellaista, koska ihastuin siihen.

This kind of furniture I have seen on many blogs lately. I decided to try it too, because I liked it.

Lipaston materiaalina käytin valmiiksi maalattua säleverholistaa. Jalat tein Japanista saamistani syömäpuikoista. Maalasin jalat tummanruskeiksi akryylimaalilla.

I made it from painted wooden blinds. The legs are from Japanese chopsticks. I painted the legs with  brown acrylic paint.

En ole koskaan ollut kovinkaan kiinnostunut käsinkirjonnasta, mutta päätin kokeilla, josko onnistuisin tekemään jotain nättiä.

I haven´t ever been interested in hand embroidery, but I decided to try, if I could do something pretty.




14 kommenttia:

  1. Your attempt at furniture making and at embroidery are simply beautiful and amazing! Proof that you are talented enough to be successful at anything you try! Nice work!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much for your encouraging comment. I have made furnitures with handtools. With an electric saw it would be easier to make them.

      But my skills at embroidery are far from good. I haven´t had any interest earlier, but I think it is right time for ebroidery just now. Maybe my skills will improve during the autumn.

      Poista
  2. Precioso mueble y bonito bordado!!
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Me encanta el mueble y el bordado.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Dear Sirkka,

    These are BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations on your spectacular piece of furniture and your embroidery. Lovely results and photo.

    Regards,
    Nina

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Dear Nina,

      It is always a pleasure to read your comment.

      Hugs,
      Sirkka

      Poista
  5. Precioso mueble y el bordado es maravilloso.
    Un abrazo

    VastaaPoista
  6. Beautiful piece of furniture and so nice embroidery.

    VastaaPoista