maanantai 5. huhtikuuta 2021

Kahvihetki Coffeetime

Mitä te olette tehneet viime päivinä? Meillä on ollut tuulista ja sateista. On ollut aikaa lukea,katsoa televisiota ja vain oleilla. Tänään Emilian perhe viettää kahvihetkeä olohuoneessa. Äiti on leiponut herkullisia kakkuja ja piirakan.

What have you been doing in recent days? The weather has been windy and rainy here. It’s been time to read, watch TV and just be there. Today, Emily’s family spends a coffeetime in the living room. Mom has baked delicious cakes and a pie.


Emilia ja Eetu kertovat vanhemmille, että monet heidän koulukaverinsa viettävät pääsiäistä Pohjois-Suomen laskettelukeskuksissa. Ja heillä on siellä tosi hauskaa. Toivottavasti he pysyvät siellä terveinä.

Emily and Eetu tell their parents that many of their schoolmates spend Easter at the ski resorts in Northern Finland. And they have a lot of fun there. I hope they stay there healthy.
 

12 kommenttia:

  1. What a nice little family gathering and those cakes look so tasty! I really like those knitted "poufs" the children are sitting on. Did you make those yourself, Sirkka? They are lovely. Have a great day. - Marilyn D.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi Marilyn.
      Yes I have knitted the poufs by myself. I love to knit, crochet and sew. I want to keep the cost of the hobby low and that’s why I do as much as I can myself.
      Thanks and have a great day,too.
      -Sirkka

      Poista
  2. Niin ihanan kotoisa tunnelma huokuu kuvista :-)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Onpa kiva kuulla, että onnistuin luomaan sellaisen tunnelman,jota tavoittelin.
      Kiitos mukavasta kommentistasi!

      Poista
  3. Such a heartwarming scene! I love it!

    VastaaPoista
  4. ¡Qué buen aspecto tienen todos esos dulces!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Una bonita reunión familiar!
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It is always important to take care of the family. Everyone is fine then.
      Hugs,

      Poista
  6. Dear Sirkka,


    As Marilyn has said, the poufs on which Emily and Eetu are sitting are adorable.

    What a great handmade item that adds to the cosiness of the entire room.

    Please feel free to enter my 10-year anniversary giveaway, if you like.

    Best regards to Emily and her family.


    Nina

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Dear Nina,
      The poufs are a little bit too big, but they are nice. I noticed your giveaway, but I did not want to be the first participant. Ha-ha.
      Best regards to Julie, James and Jemima and of course all the Riversiders.

      Sirkka

      Poista