torstai 10. helmikuuta 2022

Edistystä Some progress

Olen tehnyt muutamia uusia tavaroita vanhempien makuuhuoneeseen. Vaihdoin myös matot. Ne ovat nyt paremmat kuin aikaisemmat,mutta eivät täydelliset. Aion kirjoa tai ostaa uudet matot myöhemmin. Ruskea väri näyttää kyllä hyvältä täällä.

I have made some small things to the master bedroom. I changed the rugs, too. They are better than the former ones, but not perfect. I am going to make or buy later new ones. The brown colour is nice here.

Sivupöydällä on kaksi uutta tavar aa: toimimaton pöytälamppu ja pieni metallinen rasia.
 
There are two new things on the sidetable: a non-working table lamp and a small metal box.

Tein myöskin vaalean punaiset tohvelit talon emännälle.

I made also a pair of pink slippers for the lady of the house.

 

Olen tapetoinut myös makuuhuoneen vieressä olevan kapean huoneen. Se on pukeutumishuone. Tein sinne myös kustavilaistyylisen vaatekaapin ja istuimen. Aion tehdä myös peilin ja konsolipöydän istuinta vastapäätä.

I have also wallpapered the narrow room next to the bedroom. It is a dressing room. I also made a Gustavian-style wardrobe and seat there. I will also make a mirror and a console table opposite the seat.

 

Vaatekaappi on tapetoitu samalla tapetilla kuin mitä on seinissä.

 The wardrobe is wallpapered with the same wallpaper as what is on the walls.



Tekemäni istuin  on myös kustavilaistyylinen eli 1700-luvulta. Istuin näyttää kuluneelta.


 The seat I made is also Gustavian style, i.e. from the 18th century. The seat looks pretty worn.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Sirkka: I really love this project! It is so beautiful and homey looking. I really love the brown fabric in the carpets and the upholstery. It is perfect for these settings. When I look at the lovely wardrobe you have made it reminds me of one that stood in the hallway of my grandmother's house. Hers had a long mirror installed on the inside of one of the doors so she could check herself out before leaving the house each day. She was a seamstress and always conscious of her clothing and appearance! She would have loved this project as much as I do. - Marilyn D.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hello Marilyn,
      I am so sorry, I haven´t answered for your comment. There has been a bad accack on my computer and my pictures and google account were stolen.
      It is a good idea to install a mirror inside the wardrobe. I am going to do so. I´ll show it some day.
      - Sirkka

      Poista
  2. Se ve tan cálida esa habitación! Los tonos marrones de las alfombras encajan armoniosamente con el resto, los nuevos elementos le van dando vida y ese armario del vestidor es precioso!
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Pilar for your comment.I struggle always with the colours. I have no eye on colours, but I try different options and find sometimes a good colour.

      Poista
  3. Me gusta como ha quedado. El asiento es muy original. Las zapatillas muy bonitas

    VastaaPoista